To know the usage, cleaning, maintenance and precautions of Unigear hydration bladder, please check and download UNIGEAR HYDRATION BLADDER USER MANUAL
- Lightweight with large capacity
- Heavy-duty construction, resistant to tears and abrasion
- Adjustable shoulder/chest/waist straps and ventilated shoulder straps
- Replaceable 2.5L bladder, Hands-free hose with bite valve
- Material: Rugged 900 Denier Polyester, PVC lining
- Bladder: 2.5L BPA free
- Weight: 22 ounces
- PACKAGE & GUARANTEE
- PACKING LISTS: Backpack *1, Bladder *1
- GUARANTEE: 60 Days 100% Satisfaction
Question: I can't suck water from the tube. Please advise.
Question: What should I do if part of it is lost or broken, but I just used it for several times?
Answer: There are four steps needed to be noticed. First, please connect the bladder tube. Second, please open the lid. Third, there is a gap in the middle of the mouthpiece. It needs to be squeezed before you use it to make the gap open completely. Please make sure the gap is open. Fourth, please make the valve open. Then you can suck water from the tube.
- To know more, please check and download USER MANUAL above.
Answer: Please contact us via email, and provide your order number and some pictures of the lost/broken . We will do our best to help.